LM Capital Group was founded by Luis Maizel and John Chalker to provide fixed income investment management services to investors. The firm is an employee-owned minority business—with consistent senior management—servicing public funds, corporations, and foundations.
Meet the Team
LM Capital’s culture is one that attracts, retains, and rewards intelligent, innovative, and diverse professionals who share the same values and philosophy for investing. Our collaborative environment allows for frequent, solutions-oriented discussions among all areas of the firm.
ACTIVE FIXED INCOME FUND MANAGEMENT: THERE’S NOTHING PASSIVE ABOUT IT
Download White Paper
Should investors prefer an active investment fixed income management strategy or a passive profile? LM Capital believes that active management may meaningfully impact investor portfolios.
- Active Management Has Historically Outperformed Passive Investments
- Active Management Can Manage Duration
- Active Management Can Mitigate Risk
- Active Management Can Allocate Meaningfully
- Active Management Provides Broad Market Opportunities
Q2 2017 Newsletter
Download Newsletter >
Active vs. Passive Investing
Download White Paper >